Can you take part?
- This offer is open to new and existing customers, aged 18 or over, whose country of residence is United Kingdom or Ireland.
- If you have opted into the My Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ package you will not be eligible for the promotion.
- You can only take part using one account. If you have been excluded by Betfair from taking part in promotions, you will not qualify.
What can I win?
- If your horse does not place 1st, 2nd or 3rd then we will refund losing bets up to £10 as a free bet.
What do I need to do?
- Place a bet up to the value of £10 on the Exchange on the 18:45 Newcastle, 15th September
- Only bets placed on the Exchange ‘Win’ market will qualify.
- Applies to all bets placed after 8.00am on Wednesday the 14th September for the stated race.
- Your first cash bet on the 18:45 Newcastle will qualify for the offer.
- You can only qualify once for this offer.
When will I get my refund?
- All free bets will be credited within 24 hours and will be valid for 7 days to use on any horse racing market.
- Free bet refunds will be awarded based on the product where your first qualifying bet was placed.
What else do I need to know?
- If more than one bet is placed at the same time in one betslip, the offer will apply to the bet with the lowest Betfair Bet ID number. This can be found in the Betting Activity section of My Account.
- Bets placed to reduce the liability of your qualifying bet will void this promotional offer
- Bets placed with free bets will not count toward qualification for this offer.
- Only Back bets apply to Exchange bets.
- Exchange Lay bets do not count.
- In-Play bets do not count.
- Unmatched Exchange bets will not count towards the promotion.
- Bets placed on subsequent non-runners will not count towards the promotion. If your horse is a NR then the offer will apply to your next bet on the 18:45 Newcastle, 15th
- Excludes Antepost and Tote bets.
- Excludes Each Way Edge bets.
- Cashed out or partially cashed out bets will not count toward this promotion.
- In the event of a dead-heat for 3rd, refunds will apply to horses placed 4th – last.
- You can take part using one account. If you have been excluded by Betfair from taking part in promotions, you will not qualify.
- In the event of non-runners, the promotion will revert to the official each-way placings for the race. Eg, 15 or fewer runners and the offer will revert to “Money back if your horse fails to finish 1st or 2nd or 3rd.
Other boring but essential stuff
- Betfair reserves the right to disqualify you from the promotion and/or close your Betfair account if it considers there is sufficient evidence of abuse of the promotion, for example by using more than one username or opening more than a personal betting account to take part in the promotion. In such cases Betfair will not credit you with the free bet.
- Betfair Exchange rules and regulations apply, see here.
- Betfair standard promotional terms and conditions apply, see here.