1. Who can take part?
- Available to UK/IRE Betfair customers.
- Offer is limited to one per customer.
2. How & when can I qualify?
- You’ll have until 23.59 BST 02/08/20 to claim your daily free spins.
- Launch Gonzo’s Quest Megaways and you will receive a notification to claim your free spins.
- You will get 5 free spins at 10p per spin.
- Offer refreshes at midnight.
3. How do I use my free spins?
- Claim the free spins when you launch the game. After the spins have all been played the game will then default to normal gameplay where you will be using your own money.
4. What else do I need to know?
- Free bets or bonuses will not count towards wagering.
- Once you have used your 5 free spins, you will receive a pop up to offer you an extra 10 free spins when you wager £5. Spin value 10p. To take part, all you need to do is click through the pop up presented in the game to start wagering through the offer.
6. Other boring but essential stuff:
- This promotion is limited to one account per customer. To ensure that the promotion is limited to one per customer, we only permit one customer to participate from each household address, IP Address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace.
- Customers found to be signing up for multiple accounts to take part in the promotion will have their accounts closed, and any winnings generated from bonus funds will not be paid out.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the players. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion.
- If any of term of the promotion is breached, or if there is evidence that a customer is using the promotion to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to reclaim the bonus element, and any pending winnings from play generated using the bonus funds.
- Betfair Standard Promotional Terms apply, see here