- Opt in required. Max one free £1 bet per customer. Only available on pre match bets, not valid on in-play bets. Once you place your Bet Builder using a free bet, you are unable to cash out or edit your bet. We recommend waiting until the team line-ups are announced before placing your bet.
Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Betfair accounts, aged 18 or over.
- Customer must have deposited previously to avail of the offer
- You can only take part using one account. If you have been excluded (via email or otherwise) by Betfair from taking part in any promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
How and when can I qualify?
- Claim your free bet via promo page. Customers must claim the free bet first from the promotion page in order to then use it in their betslip when placing a bet.
- Minimum 2+ legs to qualify as a Bet Builder on the Man City v Man Utd match on 02/10/22.
- To use your free bet, click 'Use available bonus' on the bet slip before placing your bet
What can I win?
- One £1 Free Bet per customer.
- Free Bet can be used on the Man City v Man Utd match only.
- Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings.
When will I get my prize?
- Once you claim your free bet it will be credited instantly.
How do I use the Free Bet?
- Head over to the Man City v Man Utd match event and go to the Bet Builder market.
- Simply add in the selections you like - remember there must be 2 or more selections to make a Bet Builder.
- Once you've created your bet, you will see you have a free bet to use as in the selection boxes you will see 'Free Bet'.
- Enter in £1 into the Bet Builder bet at the top of your betslip.
- Then scroll down the betslip to where it says 'Use Free Bets Balance' and ensure you toggle it on - this activates your free bet.
- Then place your bet and you will see your free bet balance reduce by £1.
Other boring but essential stuff
- Betfair reserves the right to disqualify you from the promotion and/or close your Betfair account if it considers there is sufficient evidence of abuse of any promotion, for example by using more than one username or opening more than one personal betting account to take part in the promotion. In such cases Betfair will not credit you with any free bets.