Who can take part?
- If you have opted into the My Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ package you will not be eligible for the promotion. If you change package during the promotion, the following will take place:
- If you change to the ‘Basic’ package, you will not be able to qualify on any promotional day that occurs after the date of change.
- If change from ‘Basic’ to ‘Rewards’ or ‘Rewards+’, you will be eligible to qualify on any promotional day that occurs after the date of change.
- You can only take part using one account.
- This offer is open to new and existing customers, aged 18 or over, whose country of residence is United Kingdom or Ireland.
How and when can I qualify?
- Place £20 in Exchange bets across UK and Irish racing taking place on the following dates:
- Saturday 13th February
- Saturday 20th February
- Saturday 27th February
- Saturday 6th March
- Saturday 13th March
- Applies to UK and Irish racing bets that settle on the dates stated above.
- In the event of fixture cancellations or abandonments, Betfair may add additional qualifying days to dates stated above e.g. allowing bets placed on a specified Sunday to qualify. This will not increase the total free bet amount available.
- Applies to bets placed after the 48 hour declaration stage on each individual weekend.
- You may qualify with either a single bet with a stake of at least £20, or a number of smaller bets with stakes totaling £20 or more.
- Minimum odds of 1.5 applies to back bets.
- If you place lay bet(s), the liability will be considered as the stake.
- Unmatched bets will not count towards the promotion.
- Bets placed on subsequent non-runners will not count towards the promotion.
- Excludes Antepost and Tote bets.
- Bets placed on cancelled or abandoned meetings will be voided and refunded as per standard Betfair rules, and will not count toward the promotional qualification.
What can I win?
- For each day that you place the required qualifying bet(s), you'll get a £10 Horse Racing free bet to be used on the Cheltenham Festival e.g. if you meet the requirements on the 13th February and 27th February, you'll get £20 in free bets.
- The free bets are valid on the Betfair Exchange only.
- Max £10 free bet per qualifying day.
- The free bet is not valid on SP bets or Each Way markets.
- The maximum total amount of free bets available from this promotion is £50.
When will I get my prize?
- All free bets will be credited at 10am 15/03/2021.
- The free bets will expire at the end of the 2021 Cheltenham Festival.
- To track your progress, visit our Road to Cheltenham homepage, found here.
- Free Bet progress will be updated on the homepage within 48 hours after the last qualifying race on each date shown above.
What else do I need to know?
- Only bets placed on the Betfair Exchange will count towards the promotion.
- Cashed out bets will not count towards the promotion.
- Bets placed with free bets will not count towards the promotion.
- Bets placed to reduce the liability of your qualifying bet(s) will void this promotional offer.
- Free bet stake not included in winnings.
- If free bets are redeemed on non-Cheltenham Festival markets, no substitute free bets will be issued.
- If Cheltenham is cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19, Betfair will communicate to all impacted customers on how and when the free bets credited under this promotion can be used.
Other boring but essential stuff
- Betfair reserves the right to disqualify you from the promotion and/or close your Betfair account if it considers there is sufficient evidence of abuse of the promotion, for example by using more than one username or opening more than a personal betting account to take part in the promotion. In such cases Betfair will not credit you with the free bet.
- Betfair Exchange rules and regulations apply, see here.
- Betfair standard promotional terms and conditions apply, see here.