How does it work?
Players are ranked on ‘Status Points’ earned during the month on Betfair Poker cash and tournament tables. The higher your rank on the leader board, the bigger the cash prize you’ll earn.
Who can take part?
All Betfair.com customers are eligible to participate.
How do I take part?
Simply earn Status Points in Betfair Poker cash games or tournaments to appear on the leader board. There is no opt-in requirement to participate.
When does the promotion take place?
This promotion begins at 00:00:01 on 01/09/2018 and ends on 30/09/2018 23:59:59
What can I win?
This promotion holds a fixed prize pool of €10,000 of which €9,000 will be distributed amongst the top 20 players. The remaining €1,000 will be allocated to an All-In Freeroll that the top 50 players will qualify for. In the case of a tie between player’s leader board points, all players with an equal number of points will be issued the average amount of the corresponding prize ranks.
Freeroll will take place on 5th October at 8pm
How can I track my progress?
You can track your progress on the leader board that is displayed on https://poker.betfair.com/. You can also calculate your Status Points earned in a time period by using “Cashier”>>“My Account”>>“Tournament History” or “Cash Table History” and looking at the “Status Points Earned” column.
When will I get my prize?
All prizes will be paid out within three working days of the end of the promotional period. Winnings will be paid in cash to main Betfair wallet.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Status Points are calculated as follows: Cash/Ring Games = 25 Status Points are awarded for every €1 of rake paid. Sit 'n' Go Tournaments = 25 Status Points are awarded for every €1 paid in fees. Multi-Table Tournaments = 25 Status Points are awarded for every €1 paid in fees.
Other boring but essential stuff:
- This promotion is limited to one account per customer
- We reserv the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts, or who adopt an abusive strategy during an active promotion. An abusive strategy includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- acting in collusion with other players;
- using game theory optimal “solvers”; or
- chip dumping.
- Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withhold any prize won by anyone who is, or we have reasonable grounds to believe, is ineligible.
Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer or to discontinue it at any time.
- All accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before prizes are processed.
- Betfair reserves the right to disqualify players if it reasonably suspects that collusion or other abusive strategies take Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions and the live event’s terms and conditions. Betfair reserves the right to withhold any prize won by anyone whom Betfair is aware or have reasonable grounds to believe is ineligible.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the players. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion.