· Only Status Points earned from rake contributed at a cash table or fees paid in tournaments count towards calculating your VIP Level.
· For the sole purpose of calculating your monthly VIP Level, your Status Points balance will be reset to zero at the start of each calendar month. Your Level will then be recalculated on the basis of all subsequent Poker play during that month.
· During the month of January you earn 1,600 Status Points and climb from VIP Level Bronze to VIP level Silver
· During the month of February you are on VIP Level Silver, but only manage to earn 600 Status Points
· At the start of March your VIP Level would then be downgraded to VIP Level Bronze
· However, during March you manage to earn 12,500 Status Points and therefore move from VIP Level Bronze to VIP Level Gold. You would then retain VIP Level Gold for the month of April.
· You can move up VIP Levels during a day, however only from the following day when a room wide update occurs between 05:00 and 08:00 would you see your Level status change in the client.
· Players will only be eligible for the Multiplier corresponding to the VIP Level that they have reached once the daily upgrade has been completed.
· Your VIP Level determines the Multiplier applied to you Status Points to calculate the VIP Player Points you generate.
Player ‘A’ is on VIP Level Silver and is eligible for a 3 x Multiplier on all VPPs earned. Instead of receiving 25 VPPs for every €1 paid in rake, Player ‘A’ would therefore receive 75 VPPs.
VIP Player Points
· Your overall VIP Poker Points (VPP) Balance continues to accumulate until you choose to either Cash Out your VPP or use them to buy into VIP Club tournaments.
· Any VIP Poker Points that are not used or redeemed will expire after 6 months.
· VIP Poker Points (VPP) may not be sold or transferred and may only be used to redeem rewards or participate in Betfair-only tournaments.
· Betfair retains the right to amend or remove VIP Poker Points if it determines that they have been awarded in error.
· VPPs are redeemed at a rate of €1 per 375 VPPs. You must have a minimum of 3750 VPP at the time of redemption to be able to Cash Out your VPP balance.
· Your VIP Poker Points balance is 5,500 VPP
· You would be able to redeem at a rate of €1 per 375 VPP
· If you go ahead with the Cash Out you would receive €14 into your Poker Wallet (375VPP x 14 = 5250) and have a remaining balance of 250 VIP Poker Points
All benefits and rewards are subject to change and Betfair reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend any of the details or withdraw / cancel a benefit or reward.
You will not be eligible for any of the benefits or rewards if your account is suspended for any reason or if you self-exclude from Betfair Poker.
Any benefits or rewards given that refer to other Betfair products will be subject to the terms and conditions of that particular product or individual promotion.