TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• To participate in this promotion, players must opt in via the poker software.
• Mission qualifying periods: 26/02/2018 00:00 GMT - 01/04/2018 20:59 GMT,
• Weekly: Mondays 00:00 GMT – Sundays 23:59 GMT, except on 01/04/2018 when it ends at 20:59 GMT.
• Maximum amount of spins issued for completing each mission: 5 per week per player.
• Money Spinner spins, “€5,000 Money Spinner” freeroll entry tickets and €0.50 Wild Twister Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
• “€0.50 Wild Twister” tickets can only be used in €0.50 Wild Twister tournaments. The ticket expires 60 days after being issued.
• Minimum required players for the “€5,000 Money Spinner” freeroll to start: 100. If the minimum required players are not reached, the freeroll is cancelled and the entry ticket can be used in the next freeroll.
• All “€5,000 Money Spinner” freerolls will be capped at 10,000 maximum entrants.
• “€5,000 Money Spinner” freeroll entry tickets expire on 02/04/2018.
• To be able to play at Betfair Poker it is necessary to be 18+ and not be prohibited from participating in gaming activities for any reason.
• If a tournament is cancelled or interrupted Betfair Poker may not offer any compensation to the players, as per the normal Network Interruption policy.
• If a tournament is cancelled, Betfair Poker will return the entry tokens to the players and they will be able to register for the next available event. Betfair Poker will not offer any additional compensation to the players if the event is cancelled.
• Betfair Poker reserves the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
• Betfair Poker reserves the right to disqualify players if it reasonably suspects that collusion or other abusive strategies takes place. Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions. Betfair Poker reserves the right to withhold any prize won by anyone whom Betfair Poker is aware or have reasonable grounds to believe is ineligible.
• Employees, any family members of employees, of Betfair Poker and its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may not take part in this promotion.
• Betfair Poker reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion or amend these terms: (i) without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or (ii) for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change, provided that such change or amendment shall not have a detrimental effect on players that have already participated in missions pursuant to this promotion; or (iii) if we reasonably believe that the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of London, England.
Other boring but essential stuff:
- This promotion is limited to one account per customer
- We reserve the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts, or who adopt an abusive strategy during an active promotion. An abusive strategy includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
o acting in collusion with other players;
o using game theory optimal “solvers”; or
o chip dumping.
- Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withhold any prize won by anyone who is, or we have reasonable grounds to believe, is ineligible.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the players. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion.