Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Betfair accounts, aged 18 or over.
- Offer Applies to residents of UK & Ireland only.
How and when can I qualify?
- Claim the ‘MyOddsBoost’ token from the promotions page.
- Offer applies from 12.30pm, Sat 17th of October.
What can I get?
- A ‘MyOddsBoost’ token to use on any #OddsOnThat market of the Tottenham v West Ham match, Sunday 18th of October.
- In-Play bets are excluded.
- The maximum stake is £10.
What is MyOddsboost?
- MyOddsboost is a token added directly to your account
- This token will increase the odds of a selection within your bet slip to a price greater than the current on-site price
- It can be applied on the bet slip by using the 'Apply Boost' button to get the boosted price.
- MyOddsboost can only be used on the Betfair Sportsbook.
- MyOddsboost cannot be used in-play.
When will I get my prize?
- The MyOddsBoost token will be credited as soon as it has been claimed from the promotions page.
Other boring but essential stuff:
- Betfair reserves the right to change the terms, or the availability, of this offer at any time. Any such change won’t materially impact customers already taking part in the promotion.
- Betfair reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion. If you have been sent an email from Betfair excluding you from promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
- Betfair reserves the right to suspend or disable 'MyOddsBoost' campaign at any time. If you have been unable to use the 'MyOddsBoost' token before it expires due to the availability of the service, please contact the Customer Services team.
- Markets are settled in accordance with the Betfair Betting Rules which are available here.
- Betfair Standard Promotional Terms apply.