Who can take part?
- Available to customers who are resident in UK or the Republic of Ireland
How & when can I qualify?
- Place a single bet in any Cheltenham Festival race live on ITV (13th - 16th March)
- Tue: 1.30, 2.10, 2.50, 3.30, 4.10
- Wed: 1.30, 2.10, 2.50, 3.30, 4.10
- Thu: 1.30, 2.10, 2.50, 3.30, 4.10
- Fri: 1.30, 2.10, 2.50, 3.30, 4.10
- If your horse wins at SP odds of 3/1 or greater (Racing Post decision final), you will receive a free bet to the same value of your stake, up to £25.
What can I win?
- A free bet to the same value of your stake, up to £25.
When will I get my prize?
- Your free bet will be credited within 2 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- Free bets valid for 48 hours and only available for use on the Sportsbook.
- Free Bets will appear in your Sports Bonus balance displayed at the top of the website and in my
What else do I need to know?
- Exchange bets excluded. Cashed out bets and free bets do not qualify for a refund.
- Applies to win singles and win part of each way singles on stated race/races only.
- Does not apply to singles in multiple bets.
- In cases where more than one selection is placed on the same bet slip, the selection with the lowest
bet reference number counts towards this offer.
- Bets settled using Cash Out, Exchange bets and bets placed with free bets will not be refunded.
- First cash bet on each race will be the qualifying bet.
- Free bet stake not returned.
- SP stands for 'Starting Price' which means the odds of the horse at the start of the race. SP bets will be settled on the official Industry Starting Price and not the ‘Betfair SP’.
- If you’ve been excluded from taking part in our promotions, you will not qualify for a refund.
- If your Horse is a Non Runner your stake will be returned to you.
Other boring but essential stuff:
- If you have been sent an email from Betfair excluding you from promotions you will not qualify for this promotion.
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here.